Kobe Creations is a leading eCommerce services and software development company with specialties in integration solutions. We are looking for competent candidates who are as passionate about web development as the rest of our team is. You will be a great fit in our close knit company if you are a confident and enthusiastic self-starter who isn't afraid to put forward new and innovative ideas. You will have the opportunity to work on a vast array of different projects while working with and exploring new frameworks and tools.
Digital Account Manager
• Full time, permanent (can be flexible around the schedule of when hours worked)
• Options for working in the office in South Melbourne and working from home
• Attractive remuneration, commensurate with experience, super at 10%
We are an extremely busy digital enterprise called Lovett & LeaveIT which includes the brands Kobe Creations and MyIntegrator. We are known for our expertise in problem solving and pride ourselves on a culture of inclusion and innovation. We have been experiencing strong growth in our business as we have been fortunate to have the right team and skillset in our company to assist our clients in transforming and growing their operations during these tumultuous times we are living through. However, we now need to grow our calibre of talent and are looking for a Digital Account Manager to bring into the fold.
Your role as our Digital Account Manager will be pivotal in being the conduit between our clients and the business, ensuring we continually work in harmony to make the magic happen.
You need to be:
• Passionate and interested in all things digital
• Highly communicative and personable, able to build and maintain strong relationships
• Astute with time management and prioritising what is important
• Excellent at problem solving and identifying potential issues and risks
A team player, able to motivate staff and manage key stakeholders
The aim of your role will be to retain and nurture new and existing client relationships. You will be the key point of contact for the business and understand the desired outcomes of each project. You will be responsible for identifying potential issues with a project and communicating this with the client and project stakeholders. You will be able to identify upsell opportunities and pass these on to action. Communication will be imperative for you to be successful in this role.
Ideally you will have:
• 3+ years eCommerce industry experience
• Account Management experience
• Lead and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
• Ability to understand and implement all digital platforms
• Client Management & Strategy Development skills
• Great followup with tasks including post project growth
Skills in troubleshooting and be self motivated
• A relevant degree but is not essential if you have the appropriate experience
• A professional manner and presentation and be reliable and punctual
• Strong communication and be able to speak up when required
• If you want to be the key liaison, working with clients and a fabulous team of developers, then we are keen to hear from you.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close: 9am, 24th February 2022.
We are seeking experienced full-stack developers who are comfortable with the entire web development process: from a projects inception to its deployment. You will play an integral role in consulting, development and maintaining projects for our clients. This is a full-time role.
• Strong PHP and MySQL experience, preferred 5+ years commercially
• HTML5 / CSS3 expertise and responsive design skills
• Experience with eCommerce websites, especially
• WordPress / Woocommerce
• Strong experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel)
• Working knowledge of Unix systems and Bash
• Strong experience with networking and web servers (Apache, Nginx)
• Ability to work well independently and in a team
• Strong time management skills
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, and a keen eye for good design
We are seeking an experienced designer who is able to work on multiple levels of the design process: from wireframes to mockups to live site design. You will play a strong role in the inception phase of projects and in client communications at the beginning of new projects. Part-time role?
• Full understanding of Photoshop
• Full understanding of Balsamiq
• Full understanding of Figma or similar programs (eg. Sketch, DreamWeaver, WebFlow, Macaw, etc.)
• CSS and responsive design skills
• Strong understanding of SEO rankings
• Interest in current and future UI/UX trends
• Ability to work well in a team
• Great communication, both written and verbal
• High attention to detail
Management Trainee in eCommerce/Digital Space
Great opportunity for budding superstar - Part-time or full-time
We are looking for a smart & savvy person with the ability to juggle a variety of things at once, who can become a key asset within our fast growing digital/eCommerce development business.
Kobe Creations is a St Kilda Road based digital eCommerce services and software development company, which specialises in software integration solutions.
Working directly with the owner, the role will be very hands-on, starting with generalist and administrative tasks (including PA to the business owner) and growing into a varied role straddling sales support, customer management, digital marketing, social media, organising staff catch-ups, keeping projects on track, product development, assisting with presentations and proposals and more.
We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about digital solutions and achieving great results for the customer. You will be a great fit in our tight-knit company if you are a confident and enthusiastic self-starter who isn’t afraid to put forward innovative ideas.
You’ll have the ability to work on a vast array of different projects and help explore ways to both streamline and grow the business. We’re looking for a candidate who can stay calm and organised when things get chaotic, which can happen when things are busy. You’ll also keep things moving along when they get stuck.
· “Any” bachelors degree
· Great communication skills, ideally all education (ie secondary) in Australia
· Comfortable with finance, and managing numbers
· Great personal communicator, written and in person
· Enthusiasm regarding all tasks, including those that might look repetitive and boring, albeit necessary
· Organisational skills, with the ability to work in a disciplined manner
Only applications with a resume and a cover letter outlining your capabilities relevant to this job will be considered.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would love to be an integral part of our team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org